10 June 2011

Forging the Master's Transmuter Staff

I get excited about epic weapons and weapons with a long list of attributes.

Check me out with my new giant lollipop.


BAM! When I hit you with that it's called getting a sugar smack. BAM!


Oh yeah, that's right, I'm a caster not a fighter . . . I just click my disintegrate clicky a few times instead of giving you a sugar smack with my Master's Transmuter Staff.

I guess I really have Spode from the static group to thank for me getting this weapon. He had been getting me excited about these things after looking at his Blade of Fury (Which he has now crafted into a Vampiric Fury Blade fyi . . . Astral Diamonds *WERE* the trick. ;))

Since I own the Attack on Stormreach Pack, my trick was running Siegebreaker over and over a few times until the Mark of Tzaryan Rrac dropped. After that I was able to combine the Mark, the Scepter of the Ogre Magi, and the Scepter of the Fleshweaver to create my Master's Transmuter Staff.


The Cauldron wasn't too hard to find (unlike when I was crafting the Winter's Wrath). As the DDO Wiki guide to crafting weapons with the Cauldron of Sora Katra says, You can find it in the Lordsmarch Plaza. I'd add that it's specifically the Southwest corner of Lordsmarch Plaza. Just open up your map and look for the purple mark denoting "crafting devices." :)

I guess the only other Cauldron of Sora Katra item that's interesting me right now would be Katra's Wit . . . but that would mean running the Diplomatic Impunity quest all the way to the end a number of times. icky.

Happy Dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment