01 August 2011

Team Spode vs. The Kobolds Now Available Online!

Just wanted to drop a quick note here on the blog, so you could point your browser toward the Beckett's Massive Online Gamer magazine website.

Behold! Team Spode vs. The Kobolds.

Not all articles from the magazine make it out of the magazine and on to the site (and for me, nothing quite replaces the experience of holding one of those great magazines in your hands), but I'm super happy this article is now being featured on Beckett's site (with a few additional screenies that weren't used in the mag) . . . and especially since a few people had asked about it when this blog was featured on the DDO Community spotlight concerning this article.

I really do believe that DDO is a great game for static groups. Hope you feel the same!


Go Team Spode!

Feel free to leave me any comments or questions, and I'll do my best to answer.

Happy Dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment